To solve important problems and build trust in society is what this organization does. That means they need to create empathy, and be innovative in making what's next. This team and its Consultants bring a new way of exploring what's possible, they are designers of immersive experiences, and they bring them to life.
This is a growing team that plays a key role in realizing the strategic ambitions of the organization. They aim to stand out from the competition by integrating different disciplines into one
coherent approach. They call this approach BXT: Business, eXperience, Technology.
The role of Experience Consulting is not just to add design and delivery expertise to a consulting team but to make sure the whole team approaches the client’s problems through a BXT approach. That’s why they are looking for seasoned professionals who can look beyond the boundaries of their own craft and can inspire other people with their expertise at the same time.
A successful Sr. Manager Strategy & Insights
To meet the goals and ambitions the organization is expanding and growing the team with senior team members. They are seeking leaders. Leaders who are experts in their field, with a credible track record of market impact, and, handson day-to-day work experiences across research, insights and experience strategy, and digital product and service innovation.
– Work firm-wide with senior colleagues who are responsible for GTM propositions, key clients and industries, and align with them on Experience Consulting value propositions to
drive new business opportunities (indirect and consultancy based selling);
– Leverage your experience innovation and digital expertise across the priority industry domains, and champion Experience Consulting (design and digital) across these industries
or sectors and amongst a network of clients;
– Lead project teams in the delivery of client engagements, coach and guide project teams to a successful delivery outcome;
– As a leader and champion in the Experience Consulting business, you will take on a leadership role across the Experience Consulting team, help define the strategic focus and
steer into a successful execution;
– Provide leadership to the Strategy & Insights capability group. You will help cultivate a strong inclusive culture across the Experience Consulting team and specifically within you
Strategy & Insights capability group. You ensure team wellbeing, and help team coach and grow team members, and help them progress their careers;
– As a Strategy & Insights capability leader, you will innovate working practices, methods and tools used and you will drive learning and development to progress the capabilities and
qualities across the team.
– They are looking for individuals with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant work experience, of which the majority was gained in the field of experience strategy, research, service design
and / or digital innovation;
– Previous work experience comes from a digital agency or consulting business role, or from an inhouse role as a member of a digital design or innovation team;
– The team helps the clients to provide better experiences for their customers, employees, or citizens. To effectively support the clients, suitable candidates must be able to combine well
developed consulting skills with the ability to build innovative digital solutions;
– Candidates are practitioners of Design Thinking. They are able to dissect problem statements, conduct and orchestrate research, create insights and visioning, define
strategy, progress strategy through to design, and into roadmaps and planning for digital delivery. In other words, you play end-to-end;
– You will have a proven track record across business development and the subsequent delivery of strategy and digital development engagements. You can lead teams across
various stages of innovation and ‘digital design and development’, with hands-on experience in the design and experience strategy fields;
– Previous experience with digital marketing, growth strategies and omni channel experience design;
– Great affinity with brand and positioning, well trained eye for design and the visualization of data, vision and strategy. Ability to create concepts and prototypes;
– Experience with implementing new experience across key platforms, Adobe, Sitescore, or Salesforce to name a few;
– Strong analytical skills, ability to re-invent and optimise user journeys and processes, extensive handson experience with service design, innovation processes and innovation
– You know how to create structure in chaos, and form a vision out of data. Create roadmaps, service blueprints and experience channel plans;
– Ability to provide (project based) leadership to cross-functional teams as part of the innovation and product delivery and implementation process;
– An strong and effective communicator, with well rounded verbal and presentation skills, a trained consultant with well developed commercial acumen;
– Fluent in Dutch and English.
Heb je nog vragen na het lezen van deze vacature? Of ben je geïnteresseerd?
Reageer dan nu!
Over deze opdracht